Reese's Pieces

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Tool #2 Building A PLN

I think it is very important as a teacher to build a PLN.  Teachers like to learn from one another.  We beg, borrow and steal ideas from each other all the time.  It feels a little weird to share my thoughts and know that other people are reading my ideas.  Hopefully, this will get better with my practice on my part.  I do enjoy reading my colleagues' comments about my blog site.  I hope to continue to learn from their expertise.

The site I liked the most was Technology Tidbits:  Thoughts of a Cyber Hero
www.cyber-kap.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. I agree Mitzi...it is strange to think that people are reading your thoughts and ideas. You always have such wonderful things to share though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way as you do about sharing thoughts on a website for others to see. I do think it is important to share ideas as a teacher though!

    ReplyDelete