Reese's Pieces

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Tool #5 Lifeline

I had fun putting in an Xtranormal Video and a ToonDoo cartoon.  I learned a lot about embedding a link and another video.  I think both tools could be used by my second grade students!  It takes awhile to "learn" each site and how to add pictures, motions and sound.  However, with some practice, the students will enjoy doing it!

Xtranormal:  Interview the person they are researching for their biography

ToonDoo:  Show a tribes agreement when 2 friends are interacting

I look forward to using more of these tools in my classroom!

1 comment:

  1. Super ideas for ways these tools can be used in the classroom. It's amazing how quickly your students will be able manipulate the various sites once they begin using them!

    ReplyDelete