Reese's Pieces

Monday, February 6, 2012

Tool #6 Lifeline

This tool is so exciting!  I have heard of many of these tools before and it was interesting to learn more about each of them.  I began an account with two of them that interested me the most.  I choose Poll Everywhere and Skype.

1.  Poll Everywhere--I added my poll as a gadget to my dashboard.  What is your favorite college?  I feel that I could use Poll Everywhere with the kids in the classroom to ask questions about a topic or concept we have learned.

2.  I started a Skype account.  I would like to use this account to talk to other 2nd grade classrooms on my campus or at other SBISD campuses.  The students could "share" about a project they have made or ask questions to the other students about a certain topic or concept.  It would be a great way for the kids to help each other learn and share ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment