Reese's Pieces

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Tool #11

1.  One of my favorite tools in my new toolbox is Wordle! It is amazing how easily I can incorporate it in to just about any unit of study. After spring break we will start studying about birds. Wordle will be a great resource for my students  to show what they have learned about their bird.
2.  My classroom has much more variety to address the many different learning styles of the 21st century learner. My students have the opportunity to use many different technology tools to show their mastery of various objectives.
3.  I was surprised by how many websites and tools there are out there, and how easy they were to use for both my students and me. I never would have thought I could become so tech-savvy! Despite how much I have already learned and become familiar with, I know there will always be something new and exciting out there for me to learn. 


1 comment:

  1. Mitzi, you entered into this 11 Tools challenge with an open mind and the determination to finish strong. Your insightful postings have demonstrated your grasp of each tool, and your positive attitude toward embracing technology and your new devices will greatly benefit your students. Congratulations on a job well done! :-)

    ReplyDelete